I freaked out. I am pretty good at that these days, and even in my most serious of sentiments, I stop, collaborate and SYSTEM (omg, I am such a nerd).
I am committing to these 6 Simple Steps (or what I am calling the Success Mindset Sprint) for the next 2 weeks. Transform yo' self!
1. 6 minutes of Quiet. Set a timer. Sit. Shoosh. You can call this mediating, you can call this zoning out, you can call it whatever you want, but not talking, no phone, no nothing.
2. 6 minutes of Outside. Go. I don't care what you do, but breathe air that hasn't been filtered, feel weather on your skin, look up at a perspective larger than your own.
3. 6 minutes of Journaling. Don't worry, the specifics are below, this is purposeful multi-tasking (you have my permission).
4. List 6 things you are Grateful for (already happened).
5. List 6 things you would like to Expand in your life (hasn't happened enough, like more connection, a raise, a 7 minute mile, etc)
6. Reach out to one person and let them know you are thinking about them (text, phone, video message, whatever tickles your pickle BUT let them know you are doing this for the sake of doing it, you do not need a reply).
Every day, 2 weeks. Go (and report back).
... And here's an oldie but a goodie, if you haven't seen it, you're welcome.